1.10.2008

I think, if I read correctly, that this will be my 300th posting. It's been a long time and has included a lot of gaps and absences along the way. But, I got there!

Feeling like a big pregnant lady lately. Yes, I know. I am pregnant and big because of it. But for some reason, the past few days have been worse than before. I guess the little guy is growing as he should.

My birthday is coming up. On the 15th I turn 32 years old. Joe keeps asking me what I want to do for my birthday or what I want. I'm truly so low maintenance right now that all I want is for everyone to actually listen to what I say that day and for him to be home for dinner. Probably as the day comes closer I'll become more retrospective, but as of now I'm good.

As I was getting Jackson ready for bed my bracelet broke. That's annoying! Hey, maybe I'll ask Joe to have that fixed for me. I know it only needs a new clasp, so it's not a big deal. But, thinking of it, I shouldn't let him go into a jewelry store because I have no clue what he'll come out with. He means well, but I don't really need anything.

The time spent at the school today was very productive. I did a whole lot of die-cutting of shapes. Plus, I had to hand cut some shapes too. Yeah, me, figuring out the most effecting way to cut a diamond shape that looks good. I know they don't care, but my perfectionist nature comes out with that and I just feel that they probably don't look as good as they could have. I actually came home with battle scars from the process, nothing big, but you can tell I was working with the die-cut machine and scissors today.

Oh, have to apologize for all the grammatical errors in the past post. I re-read it after the fact that wowzers! I must admit, I'm too lazy to go back and correct it, so hopefully you get the drift of what I meant a few times. Thanks for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home