Earlier today we got a good call, they called from the Dr's office and they had assessed Joe's stress test. They didn't find anything, it was all clear. I'm so happy about that. I told Joe that I was worried about him and about his health. That we need to work on it, because I don't want to loss him.
He had a little moment, he got upset because he's gained back the weight that he had lost earlier this year. He knows it's because he's not paying attention to what he's eating, just eating whatever and whenever he wants. But he has to be the one to make the decision to do something about it all, I can't force him too. I want to talk to him more about the fact that I'd like him to be significantly healthier before the baby is born. That will be for a future discussion, not too far in the future because he only has a few months, but still.
Speaking of which, the baby is moving around a lot right now. Last night I put Joe's hand on my stomach to feel the movement and for a while couldn't, but he did in the end. Sometimes I can't tell because I know I feel it but it's inside of me, not sure if you can feel it outside. In good time you might be able to see from the outside...lol...always cracks me up.
I still have a ton of shopping to do for the holiday and that burns me. I keep making plans to finish it up, but something comes up and I don't get to it. I have never been this late into the season and not had all the shopping done and sometimes even wrapped up and ready to give. I can't just go out and do it either, because I'd have to take Jackson and the gifts are for him. Add to that I have to be the one that picks up and wraps gifts for my in-laws, so that's even more I have to go purchase.
Oh, last night was nice because Joe was able to sleep in the same bed with me again, enough of the radioactive isotopes were out of his system. Not that he was in bed long, because he stayed up way too late playing his dang game. Which, let's not mention that he was tired and falling asleep the whole time before he left for work because he didn't get enough sleep. I told him, I have no sympathy because you did it to yourself, so there!
Haven't started any of my holiday baking yet, which means it's going to hit me all at the last moment. I definitely need to think of how much I truly need to bake this year because as much as it's fun to bake off 10-13 different kinds of cookies, a few different truffles, some bars, cakes and such...it means there is far too much in my house at one dang time! Also thinking of doing full batches and than freezing some of it right away to get it out of sight and into the garage freezer. Just something to consider, I'll have to see.
After wearing a nice and cozy maternity sweater yesterday, I'm realizing I should purchase some more of them. It was so nice to have on something that kept me warm, now I would love to have at least one more. Just not sure I want to pay the money to get it, hard to see the clothes in my closet and not be able to wear them...argh!
School was open again today, after being closed yesterday for a snow day. They did however have a planned two hour early dismissal, which meant Jackson came home an hour earlier than usual. Of course it's been flurrying all day long and Jackson keeps asking if that means there is no school...like it matters, it's Friday!
Pretty excited because on Sunday we go for our Breakfast with Santa up at Boyd's Bears. I plan to go ahead and eat the food, even though it's not within my diet plan. I want to enjoy the meal with Jackson and not feel deprived like I did last year. I will admit though, I might need to snack before we leave because it's planned for later than I normally eat and my body knows when it's even 10-15 later than the norm. After we might go to the outlets up there because Jackson pretty much needs a new winter jacket. The one he is wearing is from last year and from my sister as it is, so it's not like I feel as if I just spent money on one, but I still wish this one lasted a little longer. Plus, he needs boots and snow pants. I have a coupon from a friend though, it's good at Carter's and OshKosh, so we might not be so bad off in the long run.
Now I'm off to do laundry and house related stuff, the joys of being a stay at home mommy...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home