12.24.2007

Dinner was awesome, if I do say so myself. Joe was able to be home for it, we only waited a few extra minutes to eat.

We opened our early family gift from Santa to much success and we all have our PJ's on and we watched the movie right away. Granted, Jackson's PJ's are Cars themed not holiday, but whatever it's what I could find and I know he'll wear a lot.

Gifts are wrapped and under the tree. I've even had my nightly cup of hot cocoa, so I'm pretty well set to head to bed.

I've eaten WAY too much freakin' food today. I'm somewhat worried about what the scale will say tomorrow morning and the morning after. There are too many tempting foods in this house and that must be stopped. I really need to pass off more of this stuff to someone else. Tomorrow's breakfast will be gingerbread pancakes, turkey bacon and fruit so that's not horrible. Except that I'm not supposed to be having that much carb intake...argh! Lunch might just be my mussels marinara and some fillers. Dinner will be okay, but still pushing it a little. It's dessert that I'm dreading again. Why oh why, for the love of all that's holy do I have to have my Dr's appts days after holidays that include mass amounts of eating? I'm so not lucky when it comes to that timing. But, I've said that enough of late, so not much I can do about it. Oh well.

Off to get some sleep in a little while. Jackson will be up bright and early and want to open gifts and eat breakfast. I'm hoping to get some exercise in and maybe even get a family walk in after lunch since it is supposed to be nice enough, we'll see if I can convince the boys of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home