12.05.2007

This morning, when I was about to walk out the door and drive Jackson down to the bus in the snow, Joe called. He said they were going to discharge him soon and that they already scheduled him for a 11 am nuclear stress test. I let him know he should just call me when he needed to be picked up. By the time I got back from the bus stop there was already a message from him to get over there. I ran upstairs, threw some different clothing on and got ready to get him. He was already outside when I got there and we stopped by a grocery store on the way home for what food stuff he needed for the test.

Got home, talked a little, I did some exercise, he got ready, I got ready, he left and I went down to the bus to get Jackson. I sat for a while, radio on, waiting for him. Only to hear on the radio that school was getting out 2 hours early and that morning Pre-K would be staying the length of the day and take the bus home with everyone else. I called the school to verify and don't ya know, he got to stay at school for 2 extra hours and eat lunch there. They let them pick from the menu for the day and his class also watched a movie after lunch. He was so excited to be there longer and take the bus home with the same kids he goes in with in the morning. It was cute. Plus, I got to talk to Penny while waiting for his bus.

I will say, it was really odd to have lunch completely by myself. I've not done that in years, like before Jackson was born. I always have someone here or I'm busy doing something, so eating a meal alone doesn't happen. I've actually never eaten out alone either, but that's a whole different story...not even at a fast food place...I know it's strange.

Joe came home later and told me how the testing went. He not only can't be close to Jackson or myself for over 24 hours, but he can't sleep in bed with me and probably shouldn't even be in the room with me. We've both had the test done before, but I was never pregnant at those times so we only had to really worry about Jackson since he's smaller.

He's not playing WOW, again (in the guild he set up and crap). He went up on the computer earlier today and it irked me, I already told him. Damn that game. But, Jackson is sleeping and after last night with going to be so much later than he normally does I'm not surprised. Plus, he had some fun time out in the snow today.

That's right, we had snow today. Now, it's a few inches and it's pretty. But in this area you would think that they had a few feet the way people act. Either way, Joe already cleared the driveway with the snow thrower, so not a lot of exertion on his part which is good. Funny thing is that his car actually slid down our driveway earlier today, parked, it slide down. Not into the street luckily. If anyone ever wonders about how steep my stupid driveway is, now they know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home