Right now I'm having my first real pains of pregnancy. The lower right portion of my back is in a lot of pain and pretty much anything I do hurts. Hoping to get Joe to rub the tar out of it later to see if it helps any.
Today he was actually home from work, probably the only day this week and he has to work all those stinking hours so I wanted to take advantage. Well, we took down all the holiday decorations, which was awesome. He and Jackson did the outside ones while I was gone, but we all kinda participated in the indoor ones.
Went and got my 1 hour glucose test done today. Do I need to say more times in my life that LabCorp can suck it? I go over there, even though I was originally going to just say forget it and go to the annex location of the Frederick Memorial Hospital to get it done. Well, I figured it since it was only the hour long version I'd just go. I got there, a little after 12 and sat for 15 minutes until being called for my insurance. Now I made a comment about how I was there for the 1 hour glucose test, but that didn't mean anything to them. I didn't want to pump ahead in line, I just wanted that horrid sugary orange drink to get that part over with. Well, when they finally did call me for that insurance stuff, they realized that they close for lunch and that I'd have to come back until that time and than take the liquid. Well, that meant a big colossal waste of my time, I left pissed off and ended up not wanting to even talk to Joe about it all. Came home, called the hospital annex and ended up being able to go over there. Got there, waited only a few minutes to have insurance checked, than only a few minutes for my sugar orange soda on crack and than just had to wait my hour for the multiple vials to be drawn. So much easier. I swear, if for some reason they want me to do the 3 hour version of this test, I'm just going to the annex instead. It's not only right down the street from me (has to be like 5-10 minutes away) but they also have actual room in their waiting room and you aren't sitting on top of someone else. Let's not even add to the equation that LabCorp has NEVER gotten my insurance info correct and EVERY time I'm there I get sent a bill, even though I mention that they need to chance just ONE number in my ID to be correct. Needless to say, each time I call the billing department, they fix it on their end and resubmit, the bills for multiple thousands of dollars have gone away, but they can't fix it on the individual locations end. Well, in the end, I say...LabCorp you can suck it!
Starting working on some of the house stuff that has to be done before the baby arrives. I've only barely touched the surface. But, it's great to know some stuff has been done and that I have a running list in my head of what needs to be done. I'm hoping we can get it all done in time because some is all about what Joe can do. I'm not allowed to do the painting and I need that to be done to the baby's room, the dresser and nightstand we have in the garage for Jackson (took from my mom's house and they are currently a dusty rose color...lol) and I know there are some other things that need painting. Plus, I need furniture moved...dresser into baby room, dressers once painted upstairs, rocker moved into baby room, bed out of baby room to spare room and huge ass sofa bed moved into basement from second floor (we're still not sure that's going to make the move and things might need to be changed around in the plan). Lots of stuff that directly needs him and means I can't do too much without him, I can't put baby clothes away and set up the bedding unless he puts the crib together...so, you can see my quandary.
Oh, tomorrow I help out at school. First time of the new year, we'll have to see what jobs I get to do.
Okay, off to do stuff...not sure what yet...but I should be doing something...lol!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home