MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
I hope everyone is having a good day, enjoying time with their friends and loved ones and relaxing.
We were woken up after 7 am and came down to open presents. Jackson was excited to have so many things under the tree. He had fun and already opened a bunch of gifts.
Breakfast was fun and we ate too much. I think I've already had all my carbs for the day! Planning to have the mussels, some veggies and a broth based soup for lunch to make up for it a little. Plus, I'm planning to workout and also try to get Joe and Jackson to go for an afternoon walk to make up for the frenzy a little. We'll do the big meal later for dinner and I'll attempt to keep it reigned in when it comes to dessert, but I'm not sure how that will go. After getting on the scale this morning I know I have some damage control to do.
Well, I just wanted to hop on quick and wish everyone a great holiday!

1 Comments:
merry christmas, kim! i hope all is well with you and that you're feeling great!
love,
sarah
Post a Comment
<< Home