1.16.2008

After the fiasco of the morning, Joe rectified it a little. He came home with some flowers last night, a beautiful arrangement of red roses and an array of other purple and deep magenta flowers. My absolute favorite color combination when it comes to flowers. I guess I’ve always liked it because red represents my garnet birthstone, purple is my favorite color and the magenta just holds it all together.

Not only did he do that but also made a point to tell Jackson that they were going to let me sleep in today. Jackson was so into the idea that he came into our room this morning and got Joe up and was actually pretty quiet the whole time. I don’t have the heart to tell Joe that I woke up during part of that process, but I’m a light sleeper since being a mommy so it was going to happen. I did however get to fall back to sleep and slept in for a while and got up right before Jackson left for school. The plan originally was for them to make me breakfast in bed, but I said not to worry since I know I’m pretty specific about what I eat. So, I was able to make a leisurely breakfast and eat without having to tell others what to do! LOL!

The rest of the day today included working out to a prenatal DVD that included using Joe for help in the partner section at the end. Than having some lunch, getting ready for the day and having Joe go for another venous closure. When he came back we started working on the baby’s room a little and I started working through the clothing. Oh, need I forget that during the process of the day Jackson and Joe made me a homemade birthday card, so freakin’ cute!

At one point Joe said he felt good enough to pick up the replacement blind we needed for the living room…Side story here, Pippy pretty much ate through two blinds due to her separation anxiety issues when it comes to Jackson. We only ordered one right now, not only are the ones we have not cheap, but also the one was so bad it wasn’t hanging up anymore whereas the other one is just bad.

Well, he takes Jackson with him on this jaunt and when they came back later they had presents for me! They had gone to Barnes and Noble and picked up a crossword puzzle book and a suduko puzzle book along with a very sweet bookmark. Also, they went to the Starbucks in the store and got me a decaf with the flavoring I like and a piece of red velvet cake. Now I was a little irked about the cake, cause I made a point to not have any last night and I almost went off on Joe. I still may say something to him at some point. But, the fact is, I ate it and I liked it. Now I just have to see what damage that does to the scale over the next few days!

Tomorrow it’s my day at school and I plan to run to catch some sales for groceries.

Pregnancy update…feeling gigantic and know it’s just going to get worse. Had some pain in my side today that kinda wigged me out a little. But, it went away and I think it was just because I was doing stuff up in the baby’s room and might have overdone it a little. Or, the baby was just pushing around a little and making more room for himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home