5.06.2009

Just a quickie post to update running...

On April 26th I did the Pike's Peek 10K. Even though it started at 8AM it was already hot, random hot ass day. I finished in 55:40, which means I ran an 8:58 min pace. Not bad for first run ever!

May 2nd was the Frederick Twilight 5K, weird to run at night like that but weather held up. I finished in 26:42.57, which means I ran an 8:37 min pace. Again, not bad. Only second race.

I've lost my ever loving mind...already signed up for 2 more races. End of May is the ZOOMA Annapolis 10K and end of June is the Baltimore Women's Classic 5K. Probably will sign up for the Frederick YMCA 5K too, just gotta check date on that.

On the other end, went for my yearly checkup today and I need to have another sono on tummy to attempt to figure out stomach issues. I have high liver enzymes so she's concerned. But, everything else is awesome! Except for the knees...getting xrays done on them. Not liking that at all, hoping it doesn't alter my running. Oy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home