2.19.2009

Wow, been a long ass time since posting on here. Can't apologize, I've been around just not here. Oh well. Hope everyone is enjoying the new year and starting it off in style. I figured today was a good day to write a quick entry because a big thing happened to me and many of you were around for the makings of it...lol...

I became a Lifetime Member of Weight Watchers today. I'm actually 6 lbs below my goal weight, being the lowest I've ever been in my adult life (hell, possibly even since junior high!)

It feels weird to be in this place, to not be in the fat girl camp anymore and my brain has yet to catch up (even when I'm trying on size 8 and 10 clothes and realizing much of my clothing is falling off). And the kicker is, I really should even gain some weight. Oy, me, gain. Who'da thunk it, right?

Life could change even more, if I am blessed enough to gain employment through the company and get to share my story with others that are struggling to be in a place of better health. I've started the process but am leaving it to those in charge to make the decisions as to whether I am suited for the job. I've also contacted a special projects producer from a local TV station (well, Baltimore is local in terms of MD) about my weight loss since they were seeking those that have lost without the surgery option.

Well, that the gist of life for me right now. We've been hanging with great friends, doing stuff with the kids, dealing with behavior issues of our oldest and wondering if there is more to it, trying to hang in financially and just living our lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home