11.11.2008

Facebook is currently doing site maintenance so I can't be on there...argh! I guess it's for the best, I have to get Jackson from the bus soon and Nathaniel is napping. I'd love to nap, but since I need to head out soon that's probably not a good idea, right?

Speaking of my boys, they both decided that beating me up today would be a good idea. This morning Jackson decided he was going to help move the remote and got me smack in the middle of my mouth with it while he threw it. Just when that swelling was going down Nathaniel figured it would be good to head butt me. Thankfully that swelling is pretty much down too.

Jackson got it at school too, since I received a call from the school saying that he and another student had whacked into one another, but that both were okay. I've since learned it's his friend/neighbor from down the street. Those boys are going to be the death of one another, I swear...lol. I'm going to guess that silliness was in full effect and that's why it happened.

Not too much else has been happening around here. I'm still doing Weight Watchers and as of last weigh-in I've lost just over 15 lbs in the 12 weeks that I've been going. Joe's been struggling, not sure what to do or say to help him. So I'll just leave it at that.

Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Hard to believe the year is coming to an end and that we're in the midst of a holiday season. Now for Joe to get bitter and angry about the holidays, as he does most years, because he has been in middle of Christmas for weeks already.

Man, I'm sleepy. Oh well, round two of the day will begin soon with the arrival of an energetic 5 year old, so I better get armed and ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home