Just some quick news...
On Sunday, April 26th I will be doing a 10K run that starts at 8 am! Me, doing a run, go frakkin' figure! Post 10K I am going to join up with Joe, Jackson and Nathaniel and will do the Family Fun Run. Than we'll enjoy the brunch they have waiting for sure. Plus, since it's right outside of Cheesecake Factory, and by that time they will be open, we'll pick up some cheesecake and head home. We have a birthday party to go to that afternoon so I'll come home, shower, and head over for a birthday party for two pretty amazing kiddo's that are turning another year older in the same month.
Than, on Saturday, May 2nd I'm thinking of doing a Twilight 5K that's actually in our town. I've not actually signed up for that one yet but will decide in that next day or so.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home