11.21.2008

Tonight Joe and I went out on a date, well a double date, but a meal without kids nonetheless. We had a great time. We had sushi that rocked and conversation that was even better! Joe and I haven't been out minus a child since before Nathaniel was born, so it was fun to be out and about and feel like we could be on the town and young.

It felt great to be out and not have to worry about baby puke or spit up on my outfit. I even went out and got a new shirt to wear for the occasion, cute black lace with tank underneath. Than of course I had to get black shoes since I didn't have any...ended up with black knee high boots that work under jeans as well. Cute but I can't get a hang of wearing a heeled shoe. I'm such a sneaker girl and not very girlie...so my outfit was a little out of my comfort zone...to say the least. And of course I wore jeans, I can't get too dressed up all at once!

Since I'm watching it right now I have to comment...why in the world are they even thinking about not renewing Lipstick Jungle? I love this show. I don't want it to be another show that disappears that I enjoy watching.

I don't remember if I commented on the fact that my hair is black. Like really black! I had dyed it myself and got used to it being dark and now don't mind it at all. It's growing in and needs to be re-done, oh well. Last weekend I did something fun with it though. I got it cut, pretty short for me. It's still shoulder length on the longest level, but I have a lot of layers and it's definitely been lifted up and now weighs less. Thankfully.

Speaking of weight, I'm down again. Now I'm worried about the holiday and what it will do, but I'm hoping my motivation of this past week's lower number will help me out. My workouts should help, since I'm now running longer and a little faster. I've consistently running 4 miles a day, at least 5 days a week. So, that's good for me.

Check out how crazy I am...I've had a few moments of thinking that I should do the Frederick Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning. Haha. I have been thinking of doing a 5K, but to do it next week. I've lost it. Not going to happen, but funny that I thought about it...if even only for a few minutes.

Joe's mom is here for a visit. She got here on Wednesday morning and will be heading out on Monday morning. So far it's been okay. I think knowing the trip is somewhat shorter, at least from her norm, is helping me get through it all. There have been some things that have bothered me, but not enough to get in a fight with Joe.

Okay my crazy self is thinking I should be getting into bed since we're getting up early tomorrow to get to get bagels and than head to the farmer's market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home