1.19.2008

Spent a good amount of time working in the baby’s room yesterday and all I can say is…I DON’T NEED ANY BABY CLOTHES! Seriously people, no clothing needed here at all. We have so much from Jackson already. I’ve been keeping pretty much everything unless it was so stained it has to be trashed. So, you can imagine that there is no need for anything. I’ve even having a hard time figuring out how I’m going to store it all! It’s crazy I tell ya, just crazy.

The best part is that I cleaned out Jackson’s closet of all the extra stuff that isn’t his anymore. Poor kid, his closet was full of stuff that was just too small for him. Now it’s like he’s got a whole new closet! I’m thinking of a way to figure out how we can get some of his toys up there now, to make room for the baby toys that will be starting to flood my family room again. But, first things first, they still are in the basement along with the other toys that are not age appropriate for Jackson anymore.

I will say, he’s been doing very well with the fact that things that are his will now be used by a baby. That’s as of now though, we’ll just wait and see when the little crying, eating, diaper changing creature is in the house and taking attention away from him. The story might change at that time, I know.

There is barely any snow out there now. We had, but it was warm enough yesterday to melt a good amount of it. Today is not as warm as yesterday, but tomorrow will be even colder…like cold! I think we’re going to have chili for dinner tomorrow night, seems like a good idea for a cold night. Plus, I think I have all the fixin’s which is even better!

Poor Joe, his leg is still really sore from the venous closure the other day. He’s having a hard time of it with medical stuff so that doesn’t help either. I keep telling him we can talk about it and figure out what to do, but will he listen to me? Nope. We even have a way to help him out with his dental issues, but he either won’t listen or is too proud to do it the way that we can get it done. I’d really like for him to have confidence since we’ll be having pictures happening a lot again soon.

Oh my goodness, I have to laugh right now. The lil’ man is moving around like crazy, my stomach is moving all over and it’s totally visible from the outside of my body. He sure is active today. I’m definitely okay with the amount of movement now; maybe he’ll actually sleep a little when I want to sleep tonight.

Trying to figure out what I’m going to do with Jackson for the next few days. He’s off from school until Thursday and now that he goes to school each day, he tends to get cabin fever having to be in here with me. I’m old hat now, ya know? I’m old hat to myself, so I can totally see from his side! I have some activities in the works that we can do, so that should keep him at bay a little.

The past 24 to 48 hours I’ve been having some really wicked headaches, which sucks. I can’t figure out what it is yet. There are a few things it could be…my contacts since I tend to not take them out as much as I should. Congestion, since being pregnant has left me feeling like I have a cold the whole time. Or, possibly my hair, yes, I said my hair. When it gets too long I tend to start to get headaches all the time from the weight of it. So, the hope is to get a haircut in the coming week. When I went out to get some groceries last night I almost went into one of the places and asked if anyone has openings since it’s bothering me that much. But, I chickened out and just did the shopping I needed and came home. I need a haircut no matter what anyway. Really, I need a color job too, cause all my grey and white are showing, which I hate! But, since I know it’s not cheap to have done I’m going to wait longer, probably until right before we plan the delivery so that it looks good for baby pictures. If I didn’t want to have my highlights so bad, I’d just do the all over color at home. I’ve done it before, but now I’m all about my lighter highlights (I’ve even been thinking purple...yes, I purple).

It’s looking like my chance for naptime today has gone out the window. Oh well. I’m spoiled with the fact that I occasionally get to take a nap as it is, so I can’t complain too much. Well, I could, but who’d listen and where would it get me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home