7.09.2007

Since I last blogged...

Bunco for the month has been canceled, so I'm free on Wednesday night. LOL! Like that matters at all, right? Joe took the day off and now it doesn't matter. I'll get him to grill for us or something. Usually it's a meal that doesn't take much to make or clean up after on bunco night, but I don't have that restriction now.

Jackson started to feel sick. He got up from nap and was a little off, played a while and than told me he was hungry. He didn't really eat much lunch so it made sense, but he said he was tired. So, I doped him up on Children's Motrin and he took a nap on the sofa while I made dinner. (FYI he had chicken nuggets per his request, we all had zucchini crab cakes (and yes I know, I live in MD and I should know better, but it's WW friendly), we all had fries and broccoli and I had a big salad too. Cupcakes and fruit rounded out the meal as our dessert and we all have red lips from the icing.) Now he's watching Sesame Street and kinda just lazing around, so he might really be coming down with something, not sure.

I talked with my grandparents who called for Jackson's birthday. It really makes me realize I need to get up to NJ to see them. I just have this feeling in my gut that we'll be getting the call soon that one of them has died and I've not seen them in over a year. You can hear in their voices that they are old and not doing well, but they won't admit it on the phone. I know we'd planned to be up there for a day in October, but I need to work on getting up there before that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home