6.25.2007

Gosh, just a quick update as it’s been a while again since I posted…I say that a lot, don’t I?

Had a pretty good week last week. Ended it up in a fun way too!

On Friday we headed out to Baltimore after Joe had his Cardiac Rehab, came home to eat some breakfast and got ready. We got there, got tickets to the Aquarium and went to lunch at Hard Rock. I know I know, tourist trap, but I have a thing for Hard Rock so we did it anyway. After lunch we headed over to the Aquarium and did our time in there, even got to see the dolphin show. I remembered how much I love dolphins at the show. I guess I should always remember though, seeing as I have a tattoo of one of my arm…oh well. After that we did some walking around and shopping, which of course was fun! I even got a new robe…love that. Than we were able to meet up with my friend Salimah and go to dinner with her at California Pizza Kitchen. We hung out after dinner as well and I really loved being able to see her and hang out, even if for only a few hours. Jackson loved being able to have someone new to hug on and give love too; it was very cute to see him interact with her. He’s very much a ladies man; I’m in trouble in about 10 years! I’m so lucky that Salimah was available to hang out; it was so much fun to be able to talk to her and catch up on the past little while and all the happenings that have been going on. She’s a great woman and it’s very blessed to have her in my life.

Saturday was less eventful, we did some errands we needed to do and I picked up some more perfume (Vera Wang) and I found a pendant that I was hoping to get when I reached my goal weight. Joe got it for me (love a good sale at Macy’s). We need to get a new chain for it, but the star pendent is just want I wanted and it’s not too big, something I could wear everyday without feeling silly. Of course I don’t want to wear it yet because I’m not at goal, but don’t tell Joe that. He gets pissed at me when I say that, he keeps saying if we could get my surgery done that I’d be below goal…well, we can’t, so I deal. No biggies I guess.

Did my weigh in this morning and I was up .6 lbs from last week. I’m not surprised at all and trying to not get irritated about it. I knew I’d be up since I didn’t track a few days last week and had bunco during the week, which always means too much eating (ironically, not at the game, but when I get home and go nuts). Either way, I’m realizing these last 5-10 lbs (depending on where I stop for goal) are going to be the death of me!

I still need to retry on my dress for the wedding and see if it fits yet…yeah right. Do you really need to be able to breath in a dress? How important is that? LOL! I’ve been searching for the black shoes to wear and can’t find anything for my big ol’ feet that’s not too much of a heel. Argh!

Oh, I’ve been still having some abdominal pains but not sure if it’s the cysts of what the deal is. I’d love to know, I guess when I go to the ob/gyn in the middle of July that I’ll find some information out.

Jackson turns 4 in a few weeks. We have no plans yet for his party. I keep thinking maybe just a glorified play date with two of the neighbor boys that are his age. Now it’s just convincing Joe that it’s a good idea to do that, I know he’ll probably want to do something over the top that we can’t really afford right now.

Well, that’s a pretty good recap of the past week…I know I’ve probably missed a bunch of stuff…but I’m working fast right now so it will have to do for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home