6.10.2007

Yesterday we did a lot of shopping. Nothing too exciting, but we did get a lot of stuck up items and that’s always good.

I even picked up a linen skirt, linen cropped jacket and some random stuff at Target. I’ve always said they pipe crack through the air vents there and I’m sticking to that theory…lol! Cause I’m so not a skirt kinda gal and I totally was into buying that one. Oh well, it’s cute. Now I just need to get new brown summer sandals because my old ones are too big (my feet are narrower now, very cool might I add).

Realized today that I’ve been taking the Zicam the wrong way. I didn’t have the package and was just using it (the spray up the nose kind) and it seems I was over using it in one dose, but not dosing enough. That might be why I was sneezing like heck when I took it and felt a surge of relief and it waned rather quickly after. I’m suck a freakin’ moron, I swear!

Tomorrow I have my weekly weigh in. I didn’t do it last week as we were traveling back, but tomorrow I face the scale again. I shouldn’t be up from last time around, unless I eat the whole house tonight. But, sure wish that number was down more. I’m so close to goal I can taste it, but I know that means something will come up again. Ever time I get within two pounds, something to go crap. Oh well, I’ll see tomorrow and blog about it later.

Oh, I think we figured out days to finally take that trip to Sesame Place and Hershey Park, as well as see my grandparents that I’ve not seen in over a year. Well, it can’t be one four day trip, it’s going to have to be two trips that last two days, but that might just end up being better in the long run. Now to just have Joe find out if he can have those days at work, otherwise all that work sitting with the calendar and our plans on our end will have been for nothing. They have plans for him to do training for someone from Virginia at his store, but than he has to go down to their store and help them set up for a week, so I have a feeling that will really put a screw in the works. Of course, the time gone is going to be during his (and my mom’s) birthday’s…so that will stink.

Dang, gotta go…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home