3.13.2007

I have to say, there are many elements of this miscarriage that I've come to terms with. But the one I can't seem to get over is that the physical stuff isn't done yet. I mean really already! If this is going to be over, be over with already. I can't get over how long this part is taking.

Today was the first day I even felt like leaving the house. I think it's because it was so nice out. Joe was home (more for him himself today than for me, his mouth pain is driving him crazy). So anyway, Joe was home and we went outside with Jackson so he could play with some of his friends on the street. It was good to be out and see some friends and talk. I'm so blessed to have so many friends, near and far, that have been so supportive during all of this.

Well, we went outside and had some fun. I think it was great for Jackson to get out. I will admit there are times when I kinda wanted to start to cry and just have a moment for myself. But, that's not good for Jackson, he doesn't need to know what happened since he's too little to understand.

I was planning on making some dinner, but ultimately caved in for the pizza night that is offered by a pizza place where you can get a second pizza for just a $1.99. You can't beat a whole another pizza for that price, so we did it. Plus, it's one of the few places I'll eat pizza from as I'm a total pizza snob. Well, tomorrow I need to get back to doing Weight Watchers because I've gained lots of weight over the past few days and that's not good. I took my stress, grief, anger, etc and put it into eating and I need to stop that. Or else I'm going to be up too much weight to easily get back.

Well, I'm still having some cramping pain, so I should probably take some Tylenol (which never works for me, but it's what I'm allowed to take right now), empty the dishwasher and get to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home