I have to admit, I posted this somewhere else and got too lazy to retype it all out...so I just cut and paste...sorry blogging world if it offends...
Just Stop Talking Already!
I've been so out of it lately, I can't even explain it all either, which is exhausting.
I had the miscarriage and my body and mind is healing from that. That's not to say in any way that I'm yet 100% okay with everything, but I know that it's natural and for some reason it's better that it happened. Even though I don't have to like it, at all.
After my mind is getting over that, I had some marriage stuff come up. I guess this is something that's been waiting to come to a head for a long time and finally it did. I've been exhausted since at least Tuesday, no sure sign in sight when it might get better either. We're both saying it's better and that we're okay, but I know we're not and it's going to take some more time before it is. The worst part is that it's not just one thing that we can wave a magic wand over to fix, it's multi-layered and will probably take some counseling to get over. It all comes down to the fact that we both have issues and need to work on them or we're going to end up destroying each other. One thing that is for sure, we know we love each other, now we just have to work on everything else.
Add to this all, my son has decided that he doesn't need a nap anymore so I get no time alone during the day. I tried talking to my sister on the phone today and it went to crap because my son wouldn't stop acting up. I can't even get a gab-fest in with her unless there is a hassle.
I think the one light at the end of the tunnel this week was that I had my bunco night on Thursday night and got to hang out with the girls for a while and relax. (Although, even that has repercussions on the relationship front when I got home, which I only found out later on.)
Oh, also found out that my sister-in-laws wedding is a huge fiasco and going to be a lot of work for all of us if things don't get straightened out soon. I swear, people you need to plan things and get ready in advance. Get a clue that they really want their money ahead of time, you can't wait until the day of the wedding to pay everything off, life doesn't work that way. I don't even know the whole story yet, but it's not good so far. Did hear some possible good news in it all, even though she had picked out beautiful bridesmaid dresses, it wasn't going to look great on me because it's strapless and hello...no sleeves at all on me...not a good thing. But, I heard that she's going to just let us get black dresses and that will be good enough, I'm really hoping that's true since I can than get something flattering and cheaper!
I'm spent and would just really like it if some people in my life would just stop talking and let me recharge long enough to face a new day.

1 Comments:
kim, you're still very much in my prayers and thoughts. i know that this time must be just so hard, but you're a strong woman and i believe God is giving you the strength to keep moving forward. i pray that you get the rest and peace you need and the clarity to talk through your problems before they encroach on any more of your life.
lots of love!
Post a Comment
<< Home