5.06.2006

Gosh, I haven't posted in a long time...

So much has happened since I last posted. My weight has been up and down, down in the longhaul, which is the most important. It ticked me off at times, but I'm over it. Stuff happens, I didn't always eat the best (although always stayed on plan) and didn't always exercise as much as I could have. I'm slowly having the horrible realization that I need to do more exercise to keep losing since my body is used to what I do now. Which stinks because it means I have to do over an hour of workout to get the same results...argh! Like I have that kinda time in the day.

Things w/the weddings are falling into place. I have finally decided on which dress I'm keeping. After going all over the place I had two to pick from, but since I didn't have them in the same place at the same time I couldn't decide. I will say, it if weren't for the fact that my upper arms basically have purses having off of them from all the extra skin (I'm not exaggerating here either, I have huge pockets of skin that hang down and it really bothers me, downside of weight loss) I would have had many more choices of dresses. Oh well, now I just need to finalize a purse and some shoes and I'm set. We pick up Joe's jacket, pants, and shirt on Monday night and have him try it on to make sure it's altered correctly. Than he just needs to make sure he's got the right shoes and he's set. Joe's mom is set for coming down, we have the times for Pippy to be boarded and we just have to make sure the neighbors are willing to get our mail since my mom can't get out to do it. (Well, she could, but I'm not even going to get into that one.)

Jackson is growing like a weed. Doing great and amazing me all the time. The one thing we really need to work on his is ability to eat dinner. Every night I feel like it's the same thing, it takes forever to eat dinner because he isn't being cooperative at all. Plus, we have to start working on what we'll do for his birthday this year. With us being away one and off we need to know in advance to get the ball rolling. Oh well. We'll be home enough work on it, so hopefully I won't forget until the last moment.

So I have to laugh, I'm watching a woman in the townhouses behind us sweep her steps. You'd think she owned a mansion for the amount of time it's taking her, I think I could vacuum my whole house in the same amount of time, well at least a room or two on the first floor...lol. I'm glad she has pride in her home, but come on. Learn to use the broom properly and you don't need to take that long. She's totally pushing it all back all over the place. Dingbat!

I really want to get out and do some yardwork. But, we have so much that needs to be done to the yard that we can never get it done and we need someone to come out and level out the yard since there are hug dips in the ground. The grounds look like crap, Joe mows, but the rest looks like we don't care. I hate that so much.

Nothing else too exciting happening here. I'm going tanning so that I'm not the pasty white girl in the black dress at the weddings...lol. Plus, it's me time during the day. Not sure how long I'll go for, at the weddings I might stop for the season, but I don't know.

Jackson is calling me, gotta go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home