3.12.2006

Haven't posted in a while, thought I'd just check in quick...

Went for my follow-up with the cardiologist last week and I was given the "all clear" so I'm good to go. No heart attack, no pulmonary embolism, no signs of any cardiatric event happening in the near future (although anything can happen at any time) but I saw the pictures of my heart and it all looks good. Joe's since told me I can't use that as my excuse anymore...lol. Oh well.

Getting ready for some cool things happening over the new few weekends. Some friends coming this coming weekend, a Weight Watchers get together the weekend after and going to pick up my mom over a week after that. Always something happening around here. We had friends in town last weekend as well. Just after Joe's mom left, that same night we got a call from our friends down in VA asking if they could come up to visit. We had a great weekend with them, it had been over a year since seeing them last so it was nice.

We're trying to figure out the logistics of some upcoming weddings. Three weddings in three consecutive weekends. First in NC and than 2 in MI. We're not staying in MI the whole time, going up for a long weekend, coming back and than going back up for another long weekend. Seems crazy, but seems the best thing to do. My mom will be living with us by than and I don't think she could handle being with the cats for that long, plus it's just not nice to have her move here and than leave for almost 2 weeks. So, that's the plan. Still not sure if we're going to the wedding in NC, it's Memorial Day weekend and no kids are allowed. So, that's an issue with what to do with Jackson. Oh well.

Jackson is waking up, need to run get the little guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home