3.27.2006

Had a great weigh in today, I lost another 2.8 pounds, which brings me to 138.1 pounds since last January. I say it every week, but I'm always shocked when I get on that scale and see the number. I got that lovely message from Weight Watchers telling me that I'm losing too fast and should slow down because I'd lost more than 2 lbs for more than 2 weeks. But, I haven't lost more than 2 lbs in a while, so I'm personally not concerned. If it keeps up though, than I'll alter my eating and exercise.

Saturday was awesome. Some of the ladies of the message board came over for lunch and we had great food and great conversation. It's so nice to talk in person to the people you talk to online multiple times a week. Everyone was great and I have to say we all did a great job at bringing foods that were different. It gave me great ideas and I even came up with a quiche recipe at the last moment that wasn't half bad, although I will be tweaking it a little over time to make sure it gets to the best taste. I'm so glad the ladies were able to come and I'm looking forward to the next get together to meet even more of the posters. Had a wonderful time and can't say enough about how cool it was!

Nothing else too exciting going on here. We're getting ready to go get my mom next week. We finalized the moving truck today, but of course we waited a few days too long and it will cost more then we originally thought, totally our fault so I can't blame anyone else. We still have a decent amount of stuff to do, but I know we'll be waiting until the last minute to do it, it's just our style I guess.

Jackson is learned how to push my buttons. He's lucky enough to be young enough to not know he's doing it, or at least he better not know. He's big on telling my anything he wants and how he wants it NOW. He better stop that, I can't handle that, it's really something that pushes me over the edge. Especially since he's screaming it at me, top of the lungs, face turning red, etc. It's that age and I'm trying to get through it as best I can.

Today I really just want to eat everything in the house, it's all I can to do not shove my face full of food. Planned out my day and just hope it helps get me through the rest of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home