2.15.2006

I had a very eventful day today, that started very early. At around 5 am I went into the bathroom because I was thinking that I might be getting the flu. Well, it's a good thing that Joe was still home because I passed out twice on my way from the bathroom to my bed. Later on, when I was trying to shower, I passed out again before I was able to get into the shower to get ready. So, Joe called his Dr who said I should head over to the ER or the urgent care. We opted for Advanced Urgent Care, luckily a friend/neighbor has daycare in her house and was able to take Jackson for us. After being there for four hours, having blood work, ekg and other testing done. I had to have 2 1/2 IV bags before I could leave. I was severely dehydrated (although I drink a TON of water every day, so I'm still unclear how that happened) and was finally able to leave. Tomorrow I have to see a cardiologist in the morning because there were some irregularities in my ekg that the Dr wasn't overly concerned about, but definitely wanted me to see someone. Luckily my mother-in-law is down in VA and will be on a bus in a few hours on her way up here to help me out tomorrow with Jackson.

Joe has to work, but not until later in the day. Poor guy has to get his mom at like 8 am, than bring her here, go to his WW meeting, than come home and get me, take me to the cardiologist, come home for a little while again (hopefully, unless they send me somewhere else too) and than go to work. They are doing floor cleaning tomorrow night, so he has no clue when they'll come home. He was great today, trying to help me when I passed out, even noticing how long I was out for, all three times, boy that was strange. I'm doing better, but really sore from falling and tired from the whole day. Not really eating anything, definitely not tracking. So far I've had some Gatorade, flavored water, lo-fat cinnamon graham crackers and jello.

Joe is so cute, he said to me, if you wanted me home today all you had to do was ask! Jackson has been cute too, he was in the room the last time I passed out and when Joe was trying to get me out of it, Jackson kept saying Mommy Mommy oh no. :-)

Well, I'll try to blog tomorrow after my appt. It will all depend on how I feel after everything happens. I'm so tired right now, guess my body is catching up with me. Achy as all heck too.

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kimberly,
Haven't dropped by your blog lately. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent health problems. I hope things get better soon. I will be sending good thoughts your way!
Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home