2.16.2006

After passing out three times yesterday, getting 2 1/2 liters of IV and being sick I went to the cardiologist today.

Today he said the ekg's definitely show an irregularity and that I may have had a heart attack in the past and not known it or that I could have a pulmonary embolism.

Went for a CT that showed now sign of a clot, so hopefully no pulmonary embolism. Had the sono of my heart, no preliminary signs of heart attack. Now I wait for the blood work to come back to see what it shows.

Dr should call me tomorrow after going over all the results, might need to get more testing done. The wait to hear is driving me nuts. I swear, if I didn't have a heart attack already, I might just have one waiting.

These past two days have been horribly stressful and I'm beat. I'm still sore from falling while passing out, so that doesn't help any either. I just want to know what's wrong with me and when I can get back to my normal routines. I never thought I'd missing my workout so much, but I really do. :-)

I'm also bummed out because with everything going on I had to postpone my get together of Weight Watchers friends that was supposed to happen this weekend. I just don't think that I can get everything ready in time for Saturday. I'm getting really tired and some more soreness is setting in, I guess from the falls.

Lucky enough though, my mother-in-law got here this morning so she was able to stay with Jackson and help us out with him. Which was a great relief. Plus, Joe was home this morning and able to go with me. Than when he found out that I had to get more work done he called in and said he's be there tonight for the floor cleaning and didn't know exactly when he's show up. I'm so happy that he was able to do that because I know I could have driven but it was nicer not to and to have him there for support.

Okay, I'm tired. Can't wait to go to bed tonight and get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home