3.14.2006

Yesterday was my weigh in and I lost 1.7 lbs this past week. Which brings me up to 133.8 lbs in total. I have some secret goals in my head for the next little while for my weight loss, but not sure if I'll get there. I think that's why I haven't done anything publicly with these goals. But, it would be cool if I reach them, but I'm okay if I don't as well.

We're still trying to figure out what we're doing about the weddings we've been invited too. Three in three weekends seems nuts to me, wishing it all didn't happen at once like this. Plus, I know in the near future we'll have Joe's sister wedding to worry about as well, she got engaged recently and we have no clue what their plans are. We did however ask Joe's mom if she'd be willing to come down and watch Jackson (and I guess in some way my mom) if we decided to travel down to NC for the first wedding. She agreed, like we knew she would. Now to just decide what our plans will be for these upcoming nuptials.

Been thinking about what I'll wear to these weddings though. I'm currently planning on searching for my clothes about 2 weeks before I need them, that way I know they'll fit. I find that I go through clothes way to fast lately to plan ahead for anything in the clothing department. It makes it harder because it causes a rush at the end, but it's also good because I won't feel like I wasted money or time with an outfit that didn't fit by the time I needed it. The hardest part for me is always the shoes anyway, so I know that will be a problem. I have an odd feeling that my wearing NB sneakers or my Crocs wouldn't go over too well, right?

As I'm typing I'm realizing I'm just not made out to be classy...lol! I tend to say in my house "this is why we can't have nice things!" and now I realize that my feet can't have nice things either. Dang foot problems that even the surgeries didn't really help when it came to shoe preference.

Had some great weather lately, too bad it's really cold now. The wing picked up today and it got nasty out there. It's funny though, I had the windows open on the first floor but only one in our bedroom open a little. Now the upstairs is nice and cozy warm, but the first floor is a little cool, not enough to make the hit kick on, but enough to be a little frosty. Oh well, it will all change again. This weather is just not consistent enough for me.

Been feeling out of sorts the last few days. Had a killer headache since Friday, which goes on and off, although sometimes I think I'm just not noticing it more than it going away. Well, last night I bent over to get something off the floor and look for something else and I thought I was going to be sick. My head spun, felt like a someone was pounding a nail through my skull, vision went blurry for a moment and than had what seemed like shots of electricity going through them, stomach felt off for a while and I really needed to sit down. Took some advil and laid down on the sofa for a while and felt sick still. Joe made me eat a little and drink water and gatorade. I opted to go upstairs early and lay down and ended up going to sleep around 10 pm, which is very early for me. I had the hardest time getting my yogurt and Kashi Go Lean Crunch down, which I normally eat up for my evening snack. Needless to say I'm looking for a doctor, Internist, and will be making an appointment soon. I feel okay, except for the headache, and just want to know what my deal is this time around. Heck, for all we know it's related to my last incident. Joe told me before he left for work today and I shouldn't pass out...lol...he's a comedian that guy, I tell ya! I will give him credit though, he helped out a lot last night. He emptied litter boxes, took out garbage, loaded the dishwasher, cleaned up toys and a bunch of other stuff I was supposed to do before going to bed. He was so worried about me that he didn't care that he had to do it. Than this morning he emptied the dishwasher while I was out grocery shopping, can't beat that.

Wasn't planning on working out today, planned a day off but my body just didn't want the rest. I ended up doing a 22 minute dvd from The Firm, Jiggle Free Abs and 30 minutes of free weights. It felt great, especially the part where I didn't have to shower and get ready again since it didn't push me too hard today. Love that part when I'm being lazy.

On a funny note I think that Joe finally realizes what my favorite flower is, he said he knew, but I'm not completely sure since he's not a "bring home flowers" kinda guy. We were at Costco the other day and told Jackson to stop by the flowers to let me pick something, I was in shock but went for it. Joe told Jackson to go over to the Tulips because they were mommy's favorite and than looked at me and said "they are your favorite, right?" he was right. So, now I have purple tulips in the kitchen that are beautiful. I guess it's fitting that I like tulips, the bulk of my background is Dutch, so I have to show my love somehow, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home