1.31.2006

Playdate...What Was I Thinking?
Today we had a playdate with a neighbor child. Now this is a friend of Jackson's, but every time we have them over, I think the same thing. Basically, what on Earth was I thinking? This boy likes to take over and usually takes out every toy in the house, so my family room looks like a natural disaster hit it. Today wasn't as bad as the past, but I think it's because his mother yelled at him before coming over. Jackson doesn't take out all his toys, ever, so it's strange to see so much chaos in my house. I guess all I can say it that it's over and the boys seemed to have a good time. Now to just see when the next one will be and if it will ever be at their house.

Weigh In Results
Yesterday was my WI and I lost 3.2 lbs, for a total of 123.5. I'm actually a little surprised that was my amount because I knew I did good this past week, but didn't expect those results. I can't get too excited though, this coming week is all about PMSing, so next weeks results will be very different. Love those numbers going down though.

Funny thing happened when the speech therapist left on Friday. She asked if I'd lost weight, I told her how I'd been doing. She actually had done Weight Watchers online at one point as well. She's one of those people that you would never guess needed to loss weight at some point in her life, but she did. Just goes to show how it works for so many people.

Speaking of which, when my mother-in-law is here next month I'm thinking of going with Joe to his meeting to see what it's like. I obviously don't need to WI, but I'd get to see what they do each week. Plus, I'd get to see what stuff is for sale too. Joe already warned me that the leader will probably want me to talk, guess that's okay. But, that is the exact reason I don't do meetings...lol. Might be fun though.

The In-Law Where Here
They got here on Friday, late at night. Just early enough to have Jackson be awake, but late enough to totally make him go to bed too late. Hate that. They stayed until Sunday afternoon, just after lunch. It wasn't horrible, but that's because it was short. Next month my mother-in-law comes for a week...argh! Every time it starts out well, than by about the fourth day I start a countdown in my head. I just don't do well with other people in my house for lengths of time. I guess it goes back to the old adage about houseguests and fish...three days sure is the max.

I Love the Firm
So far I've done 2 of the workout DVDs that came with my new TransFIRMer setup and like them. I forgot what it was like to start a new workout routine. It will take some time to get used to it, but it's good for me. My body needs the switch up. The new box set up is great too, I like it a lot better than the last one, it feels more sturdy to me.

Well, I tried out headings today, to see if I liked them. Not sure how often I'll be doing it though. We'll have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home