2.04.2006

Sitting here watching yesterday's episode of Anderson Cooper 360, yes I did just type that it is yesterdays show I'm watching. I tape it watch later. Partially because I think AC is cute. But, most importantly because I like to have some news during my day. If I get to watch enough of it at night, I don't worry about watching it later, but when we're doing other things I watch the next day. It's great. I get news on my time...lol.

Talked to my mom today, she called me, which is odd because usually I call her. But, I've slacked off the last little while because I just don't feel like dealing. Well, after talking to her it seems like she will be moving here in the beginning of April. Okay, so that is two months away. I have to get ready for this. For such a long time we've been planning for this, but since it seems like it wouldn't be happening for A LONG time, it just seemed like it wasn't going to ever happen. Now it is. I guess I need to work on getting her bed, fridge, dresser and some of the other stuff I should have been working on the last little while.

Had a great few days. Thursday and Friday Joe had off of work because he is working today and tomorrow at the Baltimore Bridal Show. So, Thursday we went out to Old Navy, where I got some tanks for cheap, a nice cream zip up cardigan also cheap, and a track jacket, again cheap. All sale stuff that I love. Plus, I was able to get jeans, on sale, in a smaller size. So excited. I'm still in the "women's plus" section, but it's a smaller size than the last time and that's all I care about. I have to say, I think I did well on the trip. Four tank tops, sweater, jacket and jeans all for about $55 and about half that price was the jeans.

Super Walmart was also on our trip out there, since we don't have one in town (just yet, can't wait to hear when it's going to open though). We did well there too. Didn't get too much, but enjoyed picking up some Weight Watchers friendly foods that we can't get anywhere else. I know we'll have to go back soon because we found some chicken eggrolls that are awesome!

Joe had his weigh-in on Thursday morning and lost 3 lbs this past week. He's up to a little over 12 lbs now, in a month, which is awesome. You can already notice that he's lost weight. Guys are so lucky like that, they show so much of their weight in their belly. So, it shows fast when they loss it. Good for him though, he's doing great.

Yesterday afternoon Joe had a doctor's appointment because his knee has been bothering him. Since Jackson has speech therapy in the morning we couldn't go out and do errands in the morning and I was planning on going after Joe's appt. Well, he calls me to tell me he has to go get an x-ray and will call me when it's done. Now, I wasn't been sensitive and made a comment like, well I guess that means we're not going shopping. I have to say that this comment was because he wasn't saying anything else and the whole time he acted like his knee bothered him but didn't act like it was that bad. He didn't say all that much to me and we ended the conversation. He gets home and I'm still a little ticked, but wanted to know how it went. I get him all pissed at me, about to cry, because I guess the doctor made a comment to the effect of, 'i want you to get an x-ray so we can make sure whatever it is isn't cancer'. Now, of course if I knew that I wouldn't have been such a horrible person in making my shopping comment. But, I didn't know that. He didn't lead with that in his phone call, so how was I supposed to know. For all I knew it was a suggestion to get an x-ray, like the sleep study that he should have gone for over a year ago. I felt bad and let him know that. But, I still am a little irritated that he didn't tell me that. Argh!

We ended up being able to go out after Jackson woke up from nap. We went to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods, in that order too. Had a great time and picked up some more great stuff. The best part is that we picked up some sushi made with brown rice for dinner last night. So yummy. We made Jackson some dinosaur chicken nuggets and he was thrilled to have that with some fruit and veggies.

PMSing is finally paying off, now for it all to be over. I hate being a girl and I say that every month! I did a new Firm workout today. It was 55 minutes long and I had to stop and go back for some moves. It was pretty good though, although some of the explanations of moves wasn't that great. I think I just need to get used to it, hopefully after a few more times it will be good. Felt weird having two days off from working out, I really need to make a better effort to do something every day. Even if we are all home and it doesn't seem like there is time.

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kimberly,

I LOVE Whole Foods!! I could spend all day in there. When me and my hubby lived in Colorado, I shopped there a lot, and I really miss it. Do you know which one is closest to Frederick, and how far away it is?

Glad to hear your mom is moving here. It's always so nice to have family around, especially when you have a little one. I miss mine so much since we moved here from Cincinnati. I get a little sad (and scared!) thinking about having a baby here without their support.

Hope your'e having a good week. Tell Joe congrats on the 12lb. loss. What a great start!!!

-Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home