Just blogging quick as I don't know what the next few days will be like.
I got my new TranFIRMer set-up today. So excited. I still can't believe that I wore out my old set-up, but glad I did (I also logically know that it's because I used it when I was over the weight limit in the beginning and that didn't help any). Either way, I'm ready to use my new work out equipment. Today I'll use the new box with an old DVD. I won't start up the new DVDs rotation until next week. I want to get used to the new box first and than settle into the new workouts. Plus, I have only 2 more DVDs to use up for this rotation. I swear, I'm like a kid with a new toy!
My in-laws are coming down to see us for a couple of days. They will get here tonight and stay until Sunday morning. This was very last minute, at least on our end. It's all because my father-in-law got a new job and knows he won't have vacation for a while. So, they're coming down to see us and than will head to his daughters house in Virginia for a few days. From what I've heard my mother-in-law will be staying with her for a few weeks and than heading up to us to stay for a week. We had told her that she couldn't stay with us until after February 19th as we have plans for some of the weekends prior to that time. Well, wouldn't you guess it, she's planning on showing up here on the 19th! I really shouldn't be shocked, but in some way I am. I'll never learn, I swear.
We went out shopping last night, the plan was to use up some of the credit I have for Lane Bryant. I really need new bras so I thought I would try some on there. With the weight loss I've been changing sizes often enough to make it a pain. Well, I was in that dressing room for a while and I'm very proud of Joe and Jackson as they were great while waiting for me. I definitely went down in size, which is great, but I'm still not 100% used to looking for new sizes. I hate this beginning time, when you're not sure how they'll work, how they'll look and if you like them. I got 3 bras, 2 were because it was buy 1 get 1 half off, so I picked up two different ones. Than the last was on a sale all it's own, so I got that one too. While I was in the dressing room Joe picked out a cute pair of cargo pants that are embroidered on the legs, in the same color so cute but not overpowering. I tried them on, not sure if I'd get them. He told me to go ahead and get them. I think he's trying to tell me I wear my jeans too often. Not sure what it is though, I still like my Old Navy jeans better. I used up all my credit and had to use my card for the remainder of the purchase, but it wasn't too much so I'm okay with that.
Of course I had to go into Bath and Body Works, I mean really, I was at the mall...lol. Well, I retrained myself and only got two lip items. They're currently having a sale on the lip products, so I couldn't resist. I got one that's chocolate flavored, what was I thinking! It smells great though. I also got one of their owns that's mint and has some tint to it. I got the lighter pinky color, not too much, but a hint. I really like the mint, might have to see if we'll be in the mall over the weekend to pick up a few more, maybe just the clear. That's something that I would stock up on with the remainder of my Christmas money.
Sneaker shopping didn't go well though. I couldn't find stuff I liked, which will mean a trip out to another store. I just want some (semi) cute cross trainers and runners. New Balance is the brand that works best for me, and I'm a wide, could I have more requests? Even though my workout sneakers have a whole in the insert, I'll keep wearing them until I find something that I like. Might just go ahead and get new inserts, that is if the ones that comes with the shoes come out. Guess I should check that.
Oh well, it's almost nap time and I will be working out. Hate these days, I get ready in the morning, go through some of the day, have lunch, Jackson takes a nap, I work out, only to have to get ready for the day again. Oh well, I love the workout so it's all worth it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home