1.22.2006

Today we went and took care of some errands. While we were out we had to return a gift (that we didn't end up using) and we picked up a train table for Jackson. He kinda knew we were getting it since he saw it while we were at the store. But, we didn't take it out of the van when we got home. We waited until he went down for his nap and Joe put it together. When he got up from his nap I told him there was a surprise for him downstairs. Joe was ready with the camera to get his reaction. He was so excited to see the train table there and happy to have it play with. Well worth it. So glad we didn't use some of his Christmas presents right away and waited to purchase this table instead. Now I know he'll have a dedicated place to play with the trains and not have to worry about all the stuff all over the house. I guess we should now get some lights for that room, since there aren't any in there yet since we don't use that room.

Weigh in is tomorrow, so I'll hopefully get a chance to post about that in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home