1 year and 113.5 lbs gone...
Today is my 1 year anniversary of doing Weight Watchers. I have to say that after not doing a weigh-in last week I was feeling a little off as to what the scale would say. I check myself everyday and knew that it would be a lesser weight from last time, but you still never know just what your body will do to fluctuate at the last moment. I'm never totally certain until I step on that scale for the real weigh-in. Well, I'm down 4.2 lbs from last time for a total of 113.5 lbs since starting.
It's strange to think that I lost that amount in a year. I've literally lost a person in a year. I still have more to lose, but I'm on my way there. I'm not expecting the next year to go as fast as the first year did. I know that things will slow down and my body will start adjusting and I'll plateau at some point. But, it's still good to know that I've gotten this far by making changes in my life that I can live with. No packaged meals, except for the occasional frozen meal when I'm being lazy. I've done it with eating right, exercise and changing how I think about food. I even made it through the holidays with losing weight and enjoying some treats along the way. Go figure!
Now if I can just get this cold to go away than everything would be falling into place for a great new year.

2 Comments:
Kimberly,
Just wanted you to know that I think your blog is fun to read. Congrats on your weight loss!! that is sooo awesome. I always say losing weight is one of the hardest things in life. I lost 60 lbs. a few years ago doing Jenny Craig, and it was so incredibly hard.
My hubby and I just moved to Frederick from Cincinnati, OH 2 weeks ago, and are just learning our way around. I am 28 (he's 29), no kids yet, just an adorable boston terrier puppy named,Georgia. Look forward to more posts!
-Rachel
Rachel,
Sorry I didn't get a change to respond earlier. I hope you're enjoying Frederick. We've only been here 4 years and still don't know our way around...lol. But, we have a bunch of neighbors that have lived here their whole life, so they get lots of questions from us. Congrats to you as well, it's not only hard to loss, but hard to keep it off.
Post a Comment
<< Home