1.21.2006

I have a few moments before I put Jackson down for his nap, so I thought I would get on here and post.

Today has been pretty good so far. Got up late though and still feeling sluggish in the morning. I'm going to attempt, again, to go to bed earlier. I wish I had a penny for every time I said that, I'd be a millionaire by now! Well, doesn't matter now. I'm going to try to be in bed earlier and see how that goes. It will however dip into my watching of Anderson Cooper on weeknights, so I don't know how well this will go over for me...lol.

Jackson has calmed down some today. He started off by crying and things seemed to make him cry all the time. Than he called down around lunch time. It just might have been the fact that he was hungry, especially since he didn't eat dinner last night (all his own doing, just wouldn't eat). Now he's watching a little TV before naptime, which gives mommy a little break too.

When he naps I'll get on the treadmill, it's that day today. No exercise video today, just treadmill and ab work. I'm hoping for an hour on the treadmill, that's if I'm up for it. I always say I won't run/jog in the beginning because of my knees, but I tend to get on there and just feel like doing a decent jog for the first 1 or 1 1/2, we'll see how it goes today. I'm giving myself tomorrow off from the workout, I've decided that I don't want to be a 7 day a week workout person. Whatever day Joe has off on the weekends will be my day off from exercise. Plus, we're always able to get more done when I don't have to worry about working out during the day.

Still need to order my Firm stuff, I have some strange mental block about it. Oh well. I'll get it ordered and it will be here soon. Can't wait for the new workouts that it will mean. Sure will kick my butt and I'll be cursing at the ladies while doing it, just like I did when I got the set I have now.

I can't believe how strange the weather is today. I will be nice out for a little while and than it's dark and dreary. Either way, the temperature is surely above what we're used to.

Talked with my sister on the phone earlier. She's doing pretty well on Weight Watchers so far. She had to go during the conversation, so we're planning on talking later tonight so that she can pump me for some more WW info. I'm more than happy to share with her. I'm no expert at WW, but after doing it for over a year I hope I could offer her some knowledge. If nothing else, I've been where she is and can offer support and encouragement from that standpoint.

Did some grocery shopping this morning. Stayed pretty much in the produce section and on the outer parts of the store. That's supposed to be the best way to shop, since the foods that aren't so great for you tend to be in those center aisles. It always makes me feel good when I see the cart filling up nicely when I haven't even left the produce section.

Winding down for nap time. Pippy is outside for her potty break, hopefully she'll be ready to come in soon. Than I'll get Jackson up for nap, change my clothes and hit that treadmill! Love it. Now to just figure out what Jackson and I are having for dinner. Joe took last night's leftovers to work. Not like there isn't food in the house, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home