Our laptop is up and running again, thankfully. Although I will say it took many hours of Joe on the phone w/Dell to get things fixed. Also, they've send a few parts, some old ones we had to return, and many hours on hold. Just glad to have it fixed. Now to just load up the programs again. Right now we barely have anything on here, so strange.
My birthday was great. Joe made me breakfast, we went to Boyd's Bears, had lunch at Applebee's, came home and when Jackson napped I did too. Than we had a simple dinner of sandwiches (which we would have had for lunch if we went out for dinner) and after dinner Joe went out and picked up a piece of tiramisu for us to share. It was so yummy and worth the points!
My scale went dead this week. Reading funny weights and ranging up to 100 lbs off of my last weigh in. So, we brought it back and got a new one. So glad to have one that works properly.
My sister started WW this past week. So, we've been on the phone a few times talking about food stuff and trying to help her get back into the swing of the new food plan. Joe's been doing well and went to another meeting this past week. I think he's decided which meeting/leader he likes better. He'll be going back to her this coming week and making sure that's the one he wants to stick with. He always has the issue of the changing work schedule, but he can try to make sure his schedule allows for the meetings to stay the same.
Jackson is growing like crazy and definitely into the stage where he doesn't listen to me AT ALL. Right now he's running around the house after the dog, playing w/her toys, even though I've told him multiple time to stop. I swear he gets like this and the only thing that will make him stop is daddy coming home and yelling at him. Which of course we don't want/like to do because it doesn't really solve the behavior problem.
Nap time for him is soon. Than I'll work out, today will be Firm DVD and free weights. I have to buy a new Firm set up because I've actually worn the one I have out. The step is cracking, so basically every time I use it could be the last time. I keep forgetting to order the new one, need to do that today so that I don't mess up my workout routine.
Okay, intervention time w/the child and dog. And I wonder why the cats stay upstairs, they are smart enough to avoid all of this going on down here!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home