I mentioned a few weeks back that I felt we were cursed. This idea is still with me as I sit at the table. You see, Jackson decided to be a not-so-good little boy during dinner. While we were telling him that he couldn't bang his fork on the placemat he decided it was time to put a big ding in the table and move the fork around a lot in the process. So, now we have a huge mark on the table. We got the guard program for the furniture, however it doesn't cover this type of a situation, since it didn't go through the protective coating. I seriously want to scream. It's all I can see when I look at the table. It only happened less than an hour ago, so I'm still pretty ticked about it all. He's a kid and understandably doesn't know better, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the table is now messed up. This new table that we saved up to get, and was only delivered about a month ago, is already screwed up. I still don't know whether to cry, punch or throw something.
On another note, I got in a workout today, talked to a friend on the phone and will start making some cookies in a few minutes. Maybe that will take my mind off of the table. Okay, I doubt it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home