I did my weigh in yesterday and I'm down another 2.2 lbs, for a total of 85.7 lbs. At least I know that all that time on the treadmill last week was worth it, I would have been really pissed off if nothing had changed, or if it went up, on that scale. I felt like a crazy woman on the treadmill, going at it for 90 minutes most days and even doing free weights after. I needed that though, I needed the push to keep going at a time when I sort of felt like throwing in the towel. Now I know, it was only a 1/2 lb gain, but for me, in my frame of mind at the moment, it was a big deal. I'm over it now, believe me, I've come to my senses and that wasn't a big enough gain to mean much of anything.
I am however starting to take a different approach to this weight loss process. This may all change again, but as of now, I'm eating more food. I'm only in the second day of this, but I'll have to see what it's like. Before now I wasn't eating all my points each day, never eating my activity points and never eating my weekly flex points. Well, I'm planning on eating my daily points now, don't get plan on touching the other point yet, but I'll have to see how things go before I come to a decision on all of this.
We're in the process of planning a trip to NJ. This trip is driving me nuts already and we haven't even set a date for going yet. I thought that I would be able to overlap my time there with my sister during this summer while the kids were out of school, but that's not going to happen. Now we have to figure out if my sister and the girls will be able to be there in October to meet up with us, because that seems when we'll be able to get up there. Might even be going for a few days in September too, but of course we haven't decided on that yet either. It irritates me though because Joe came home saying that he needed to take the rest of his time for the year and had to take it before mid-November when there is a freeze on vacations until the beginning of the next year. Well, he tells me this so I think we'll be able to pick whenever we want, I tell him when I'd like to go, I proceed to be told that that time is either taken or there is a back-to-school sale time freeze on time off. What crap is that? He should have told me when we can go, not act like I have a decision. Argh! I hate his job so much and it makes it clear to me that if they haven't promoted him in some way by the beginning of the year, than he needs to find another job because I can't deal with his job anymore.
Six Feet Under is now over and I can't believe that this show won't be on anymore. I love this show. We finally watched the last two episodes last night (Joe was working on Sunday's so we weren't able to watch it) and I couldn't believe the emptiness that a show could leave in me. It was so strange. I honestly think it was because it was such a well written finale that it made you really feel like it was happening in your family. I loved that it gave me closure, when so many shows these days don't do that. The show was all I could think about today. SFU will definitely be missed in my household.
Jackson is doing just fine and in my opinion he's learned how to work his daddy. I say this because when I put him to bed for either naptime or night time, he tends to go to bed with minimal difficulty. Well, when Joe puts Jackson down it's another story all together. He works him big time and tries to get Joe to go back in there and give him attention. He's a smart one I tell ya!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home