Only a .4 lb weight loss this week. Still not real sure how I feel about that. The scale said two different numbers and I didn't want to short change myself, so I weighed in with the higher of the two numbers. I'm hoping this is all to do with my 'time of the month', I guess I'll find out next week when I weigh in again.
Might need to see if my scale needs new batteries, always a thought when things don't seem just right. Or, my body is just slowing down. I guess I shouldn't complain if there isn't a gain.
Yesterday I did a Firm DVD during the day when Jackson was napping and than did a ton of crunches. Last night after Joe got home from work, I took Pippy out for one of our hour walks. I'm finding that I'm actually more like speed walking and at times I even jog a little. Pippy loves when I go faster, she just kicks up the pace with me, it's great.
We went out for Sushi the other night, made me remember just how much I love it. But, because of how much it costs to eat, we don't do it all that often. I think this will definitely be a week of eating in because of that expense, but it was worth it. I picked up some decent stuff at the grocery store anyway, so we should be set. Which reminds me, I have to marinate the steaks today.
Well, laundry won't get done by itself so I guess I should get moving on that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home