My new total is 84 lbs, since I lost 2.6 lbs at this past weeks weigh in. I'm okay with that, who wouldn't be right?
So, today we're having pizza for dinner. It's my normal post-weigh in meal. I love having it and it makes me feel like I'm treating myself without going overboard. That's how I know I can do this for the longhaul, I can have the foods I love without going nuts. Little rewards and it will all be okay. All about moderation and control. Goodness knows I didn't have that in the past!
I got a little irritated the other day with Joe about tattoos. I said that I wanted to get another tattoo when I'd lost 100 lbs. Well, he's acting like he's getting one as well. I made a comment kinda like, "what did you do to deserve the reward, you gotta do something, that's my reward for having gotten so far with my weight loss." He didn't seem to understand it. I still think he plans to get a tat as well. This will obviously lead to more discussion later.
I'm a little frustrated (although I know this isn't the proper word for this) with a friend of mine. Since he's gotten engaged, actually since she's been back with her fiance prior to engagement, she has been completely distant. I'm to the point now where I refuse to e-mail her again until I hear from her, the ball is in her court. We both have things taking up our time, but I've always felt that e-mail is a great way to keep in contact because even when Jackson was a baby and I didn't have any time I could still write a fast note for someone in the middle of the night when he was awake. It takes two minutes people, drop an e-mail to a friend. I'm basically to the point where I feel as if we're not friends again, she's my oldest friend so I take this very seriously. I had at one point been contemplating going to visit her, all by myself, this Fall, but that's not happening now. Just don't know what to do or how to handle this whole situation.

1 Comments:
If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293
Post a Comment
<< Home