7.04.2005

So, I get to brag a little now. I've lost 76.3 lbs, meeting my mini-goal of 75 lbs before Jackson's 2nd birthday. I did my weigh in this morning and I lost 2.2 lbs this past week. I was trying to stay calm this whole week about my weight since I wasn't working out, but I'm so excited now. The quote that was given this week was:

Help someone up the hill and you get closer to the top yourself - Unknown

Love that. I totally feel that way. Not that I'm trying to get everyone I know to do Weight Watchers or to be like me and loss weight. But, I'm all about everyone getting healthy, no matter what that means for someone's own weight goals.

Now I feel all the better for having gotten myself a clearance robe at Target the other day. Heck, that was supposed to get myself a robe earlier in the weight loss process, just never did. And, it was only $10 from the clearance rack! It was a shorter one, but it's summer and it was so comfy fluffy. Love that.

Okay, I should get going. Stuff to do, although not laundry...lol...that's done and the pee clothes are thrown out and others are washed up and put away already.

Happy Fourth everyone. Stay safe, cool, and drink that water!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home