10.18.2002

Gee, I haven’t said this enough...I haven’t blogged in a long time! Okay, okay, it’s been a really long time.

This past week hasn’t been bad at all. From my last entry you may remember that my in-laws were coming. In the past this has been a very stressful event and I have come close to hating EVERY SINGLE minute of it. Well, this go around I didn’t. His family has been a pleasure to be around and very helpful at that. They’ve painted my living room, dining room and today they are doing the downstairs bathroom. Joe and I have been surprised because we haven’t had to pay for anything. They are always telling us to not worry about it and I haven’t had to cook once since they’ve been here. Either someone else cooked or we ordered in. It’s been so relaxing having other people there to take care of the dog, it’s incredible! They are leaving tomorrow and I think it’s the first time that I haven’t been counting the minutes until they depart.

Speaking of the puppy...Pippy was in for surgery this week. She got fixed, had her front dewclaws taken off, had a microchip put in her neck for tracking and had a floride treatment all in one shot. She looks so pitiful now with the cone on her head and the bandages on her legs. Luckily you can’t see the stitches on her belly or it would be even worse. She’s been good through it all though. I’m very proud of my pup even if she is a freak.

Tomorrow a friend comes in from California. I still haven’t heard from her in regards to when I have to pick her up. That’s kinda weird because I would love to know when I’m supposed to get her. I also have to bring the dog back to the vet to have the bandages removed and the stitches looked at. This might lead to an interesting day. Joe’s family has been nice enough to offer to stay as long as I need them to help, I might be taking them up on that. No matter what, my friend is staying with us over the weekend. Then she heads down to DC to hang with some other friends from college and take care of some business. It will be fun to see her.

Tomorrow starts another round of trying to make a baby. I’ve done my hormones and fertility drugs for the month (today is the last day of that drug). So, we have to make sure that we’re in a good enough mood to actually want to even be in the same room with one another, yet alone anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home