On Wednesday I had my yearly review at work. Since I wasn’t given a zerox box, you know I didn’t get fired. Which was a concern for a while (refer to previous blogs). I was hoping to have another job by the time I had my review, that way I could quit and have it be all monumental. That didn’t happen, but it’s not to say that I’ll be here forever. I’ve become copacetic about this job, but a change wouldn’t be shunned either.
After stopping by the bank, I went to lunch with a friend. This definitely made the day go faster to have a little break with someone you enjoy spending time with. Fridays can definitely drag on because we just want to be out of here and home for the weekend. I’m having that problem now, I just want to go home. I’ve done a ton of work today and have been trying to keep myself busy at all costs. Now I’ve burned out and just want to be home.
I never got to actually speak to my doctor on Monday. I stayed at work a little later than normal in hopes to get here for her call. I left, cell phone dead, and was hoping to be home if she called there. But, traffic was horrible and I walked into the house only to hear the message finishing up. The doctor wasn’t in the office, I think she was on a cell phone and there was no way to call her back. So, now I have to wait until next Monday, when she’s back in the office. I guess I shouldn’t word it that way, I could have spoken with another doctor during the week, but I wanted to talk to MY doctor.
The upside of this whole situation is that I got a car charger for my cell phone and an earpiece. This way, I can freely give my cell phone number out to people and know that I’ll be able to talk with them with ease during my ride home.
I’m hoping that something good will come out of this weekend, if nothing else than finally cleaning the house from top to bottom. Because it desperately needs it.
Another good thing would be if it kept raining, and raining, and raining. Frederick only has 30 days worth of water left, after that we have to truck water in. This would be a 24 hour a day, multiple tanker truck, process. Which will cost A LOT of money. Water is a wonderful thing, lets hope the rain continues.
Something that I have been thinking about because of matters that are going on in my (and some friends) life....Life is weird. Just when you think that things are going to run smoothly for a while, there is always something that brings that to a grinding halt.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home