I have a new brilliant idea...I want to take the deaf studies program at the local community college. So random, I know. But, I loved taking sign language during college and there is the state school for the deaf located in our town. I’ve noticed a lot of deaf speakers while out and would love to become more involved with the community. Unfortunately, I remember VERY little from my class and would not be able to speak in sign unless I did some type of refresher course. This idea of mine may never come to fruition, but it’s a thought.
Talked with my OB/GYN this morning. We’re going to try drugs again, not make that step forward to the infertility specialist. I guess this is a good thing, but I’m still uneasy about it. I just want this whole process over with. I know I’m being pushy, there are many couples out there who go for years trying to conceive. I think Joe’s making the commitment to stop smoking this time, which might help us out. All I know is that everyone will have to deal with my mood swings again...lol...just warning you all!!!
This past weekend I cleaned inside the house and Joe took care of the yard (pulling weeds and mowing it). I’m glad to have that done, for now. It’s a never ending process that I didn’t realize would take up so much time in the house.
I made banana bread yesterday, from scratch. Still not sure how I feel about it. I’ll need to eat some more to decide if I’ll do it again. It’s not difficult at all to make, I used a recipe from our 5 (might be 6) Ingredients or Less cookbook. Easy peasy.
Work is SLOW today. Not much at all going on. It’s not even half way through the day, not sure what I’m going to do with myself for the remainder, since I think I exhausted my resources already. You know it’s a slow day when I’ve already downloaded the new fonts for our barcoding process that I believe will take effect tomorrow.
The guy sitting on the other side of the wall from me is just getting on my last nerve. He is so disrespectful and comes off so ignorant (I don’t know him enough to know if it’s true ignorance or if he just comes off that way). I hear his conversations and it just amazes me that he’s been given the task of talking to people on the phone. The only reason I think he’s still here is because he doesn’t sit by anyone that he works for or with. For some reason he is completely in a different section. I swear, he’s been on personal phone calls (work line and cell phone) for at least an hour. This is the youth of America my friends, no need to wonder why things are going to crap.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home