9.04.2002

I wrote a long blog entry the other day, but when I went to post it somehow it got lost. Hate that, there was some good stuff.

Work is almost over for the day, thankfully. I need to get out ASAP. I know I got here late, purely because of traffic, but still, you need time away from the grind.

Not much else to say about today. I did our groups monthly report, yet again without help from my managers or anyone else. If the client only knew. I found out that my performance appraisal is soon. Was hoping to not be here for another one of those. And, was asked about needing to take leave for Thanksgiving - yet again, didn't plan to be here for that. We'll have to see how all goes. I guess anything can happen.

I found out on Monday that another one of our neighbors is most likely pregnant. Not something I needed to hear. But, it's another life lesson for me I guess (because somehow I haven't had enough of those). But Monday itself wasn't bad. We did a cook-out with neighbors once Joe got home from work. Have a husband work retail is great for the discounts, but stinks for the work hours.

Joe wasn't feeling well yesterday, so I'm glad he had the day off anyway. I get worried when he tells me he doesn't feel well. I always thing he's going to have another seizure. It was almost two years ago that he had his first one with me, although it was one of many that he's had. I don't want to see that again for a long time, if ever. I still haven't figured out what to get him for his birthday. Such a difficult person to get gifts for!

Over the weekend I learned of Longaberger baskets. Penny sells them and now I've found a new thing I want to collect!

Tomorrow is getting up early to be on government detail. Oh the fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home