For some reason my forehead hurts. I feel like my forehead is being pulled down and that I must be making a serious or stern face all the time. I’m tempted to look for some face exercises online to fix this. It can’t be healthy.
The past couple of days at work have been filled with...actual work. I usually have to come up with something to do to pass the day. This has not been the case today and yesterday. There is a sense of satisfaction in that, I really like knowing that there is something for me to do when I get here and it will keep me busy all day. The downside is that it did not allow for being on detail downtown today, as per the norm. As a whole it’s a good thing though, boss lady was downtown for meetings today and I was able to be without her this way. Although, she has been easier to deal with the past week or so. Ever since my review things have been much nicer and I feel less pressure. I was even reassured that something which wasn’t my fault, actually wasn’t my fault and that no blame would be passed my way. How great is that? It’s a first and I must savor it!
Today we were made aware of a rash of shootings that have been hitting the county that we work in. There were six shooting, five of which were fatal, over the past 16 hours. There is a van/truck that was seen leaving the scene of many of these shootings and was in a definite rush to get out. It has made everyone be a little more on edge than normal and may lead to slow traffic on the way home. Won’t know until I get on the roads, I never trust the traffic reports.
We are finally getting somewhere with the mortgage company. Joe talked with yet another person yesterday and they were able to give him concrete information about how we should handle the huge mix up with our insurance. Seems they thought we never had insurance in the house, they got us a VERY expensive policy, but since we’ve had homeowners insurance on the house even before we closed on it, we don’t need it. After months of talking to idiots, we got someone good and they finally believe us about having coverage. If we didn’t get such a good deal with the rate and points, I would consider leaving this mortgage company. There is a long ass story about what happened when we moved in and how an employee of the company was making it rather difficult to get things done and it almost made us have problems when closing on the house.
I’ve been taking my drugs for the past few nights. Haven’t really been seeing any hormonal changes, but they will come, in due time. The fun is only days away my friends, lock the doors and kiss the children...I’m going to be a little nutty.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home