My life has become increasingly boring, with only a few minor exceptions.
Last night we went to dinner with some neighbors. Lonestar was the dining choice and I was okay with that. I’m a firm believer in eating a decent steak every once in a while. We didn’t get an appetizer, but we did get dessert.
My in-laws are coming into town this coming week, starting with their arrival on Saturday. I was coming in terms with the fact that Mom and Dad were coming down, but then we found out that Gramma was coming as well. That’s a whole other story and I’m not happy about that in the least. Needless to say, I’ll be out of the house as much as possible to avoid any potential problems or fights.
ColorFest is this coming weekend as well. I’ll be going to that with a co-worker (I did say I was going to try to be out of the house). I’m hoping to find some good, cheap things for the house. After my trip there, I’ll be heading to a neighbors house for a get-together they are having. I’m not sure what the purpose of it is, but I’ll go to get out of the house. I’ll be without Joe for all of this since he’ll be at work. But, at least I won’t be at home.
Last night I made reservations for a hotel for my friends wedding next month. And called back a neighbors mother for her baby shower. I’m at that age, weddings and babies. Gifts, gifts, and gifts!
I’m so tired, I could go to sleep right at my desk. I’m tempted to go into the Tahoe at lunch and get some sleep. But I don’t think that I’d get up, with there being a pillow and blanket I’d get too comfortable.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home