Quick updates...
Tonight was the last official night of soccer. The season is sadly over, but we all had a good time. Tonight I even got out to play since the match was kids against parents. Lots of fun. Sunday we have a party at the SportsPlex too.
Dyed my hair black. Didn't mean for it to be this dark, but it's okay. I'm getting used to it and deciding if I"m going to cover it over or not.
Jackson is still a spitfire, but does such great things sometimes that you tend to forget. Yesterday he was reading me a whole bunch of books and papers that he had from school. It was great!
Nathaniel will be 7 months soon. Time is flying by. He's such a happy baby. I'm making his food myself and it's far easier than I ever thought it was going to be.
My weight is happily down. I'm even eating more than I thought I would be and splurging now and than. Going to WW meetings seems to do me well and I'm thrilled for the support that it offers me.
Been on Facebook a lot and love catching up with people I haven't had contact with in years.
Went to the Renaissance Festival with friends last week, had a great time and we all hung out after too. Interesting seeing RennFest through kids eyes. Although, I will admit, it would be great fun for the parents to be able to go alone next year.
Our family still hasn't gotten our pumpkins. The plan is to go on Saturday, fingers crossed that actually happens. Better late than never, right? I didn't go with Jackson's class today but he did get to go today and had a fun time at the pumpkin patch.
Been thinking I should get some type of part-time job to help out with the family expenses. Not sure what will come of that though, because of Joe's awful work schedule. I'll have to see, the economy stinks and that means jobs can be hard to come by. So, maybe with the holiday season something will come up and I'll talk to Joe about it at some point (since he's got no clue I've thought about it).
I host bunco for Oct, so next week I'll be crazy getting ready for it. We all host only once a year, so it's okay.
Vegas has kitty diabetes. That's going to add more of an expense for the household and I even thought about all our options depending on what the cost would be. Which was a very sad thought and tore me up for a while. She's doing pretty well with getting her injections though and she seems to be feeling much better. Love that.
My mother-in-law will be heading our way in a few weeks, I still don't have a date or time frame yet. Waiting on that. As we know, this will obviously lead to me being able to post about that trip.
Life has just been going on constantly, as it does for us all, and we're just trying to keep up with it all. We're doing our part here in our little section of the world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home