So I came to a realization today. I'm bored.
This boredom comes in many ways, but I am just that...bored with things. That's not to say that anything is bad, or that things needs some major changes or actions to happen to relieve this boredom. But, it's just the way that I've been feeling of late.
Tired. That's a good way to explain myself too. Bored and tired. Yeah, I'm a freaking joy to be around.
Tonight I was obviously pissed. Especially if you were around me for a span of time during and after dinner, you'd know I was pissed. I still on about some things, but it's not like I can do anything about it at this moment.
Well, exciting as it sounds...I'm off to continue watching TV that I have recorded. Alone. Boys are asleep. Mom is downstairs. Joe is out. Great f'ing way to spend a Friday night, right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home