8.24.2008

So, going to Old Navy for their jean sale yesterday seemed like a great idea. I mean, I could use another pair and Jackson could definitely use a few pair for the school year. We started out a little late, but still decided to head out to see what we could find. Bad idea, very bad idea. It seems that if you weren't there when the store opened than you weren't going to be able to get anything because finding your size was impossible and there really wasn't anything there any more. I was somewhat irked we drove out there but we did get to use Jackson's reward at Buffalo Wild Wing's for having drawn such a nice picture and we had a nice time there.

Fun times were had at the block party last night. Although, I will say that they started earlier than I thought they said they would which made us a few moments late since I was waiting for the baked ziti to finish cooking. But, I did have the potato salad, citrus green beans, brownies and other stuff ready to do. Joe had already set up the tables that he borrowed from work so they were able to start up. I ate way too much food again. We all had a great time and I'm glad we were able to hang out with everyone there. Now, there were people there that I still haven't met, but ya know what, they weren't people that stayed late so it's okay. They aren't "sac" regulars but it was nice to have around for the party. It was a long night though, we got down there a little after 6:30 and Joe and the boys came back around 12:30 while I was down there until around 1 am.

Check this out...I even had a beer! Yeppers, me, who's not had alcohol (minus the Guinness I drank for lactation purposes when Nathaniel was first home, which I don't count) I had a Corona Light. I know that I could have very well gotten plastered on everyone's beer but I didn't have anything until late and that was good. Poor Kelly, she was a little drunk because it was her birthday yesterday and she was celebrating.

Oddly enough I found out that many of them have FaceBook pages and that kinda surprised me. I'm so out of the loop I guess. Maybe I'll get enthused and sign up...lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home