9.16.2008

Happy Birthday Joe! Yeppers, today my hubby turns old...lol...well, he's 37 today and since he's older than me I get to say he's old!

It's my mom's birthday today as well. I guess I lucked out with that, but in reality I'm a female and I would have remember their birthdays even if they weren't on the same day! It's probably more beneficial for Joe, that way he can't ever forget his mother-in-laws birthday.

We're supposed to go out to dinner with my aunt tonight, who should be in town for work. But, I've not heard from her so it's all very much up in the air still. Now, it's Tuesday and we have soccer tonight, so we'd be a little crazed for it as it is, but we can do it. Just waiting to hear from her. If we don't, I'll have to wing it tonight. Probably just go out or order in anyway at that point, since I don't have any plans set for making a meal at home.

The van is now fixed, we needed a new battery. At least it didn't cost us a fortune so I can't complain too much.

The washing machine is still busted and won't be fixed until Monday (the 22nd). I needed a new pump and they had to order the pump to be sent to our house. I've been to the laundromat once to do six loads of laundry and than brought it home to dry here.

My weight was down (4.8lbs) at my last weigh-in, which was awesome. However, as of this morning it was up from last week because it's that time for me. So, we'll see what happens on Thursday. Trying to not focus on it too much, since I know it's just a number.

Nathaniel is doing well with the oatmeal cereal and has had green beans twice now. He seems to be doing okay with that also, so that's good. He can still tend to be a little needy, which hinders what I can get done during the day, but he's a baby so I can't expect much more.

We got a note home in Jackson's Thursday folder from school about his actions at school. He tends to use his hands instead of his words, no kidding! We're working on that at home too, but I signed off on it, wrote a note back and called it a day.

Ut oh, lil' man is crying...time for some cereal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home