9.30.2008

After a long day of back and forth, last Thursday I got a new cell phone. Actually Joe got a new one too. And, for the first time since we've had phones together, we have different phones! It almost seems weird. Joe is now sporting the Blitz and I picked out the enV in maroon. It's great to have phones with keypads since we do enough texting to get irritated with just using the number pad. So much easier and nicer now. Plus, I'm a girl enough to admit that I liked getting one with a color.

Jackson has been driving us nutty lately. He's a typical 5 year old trying to push every button we have. It's causing problems and all our tactics seem to just go beyond him and aren't working at all. Only time will tell I guess.

It's hard to believe that as of tomorrow Nathaniel will be 6 months old. Time sure flies by. Strange to think that a short 6 months ago I was gearing up for an early admittance to the hospital and was still pregnant.

Tonight we didn't have to go to soccer because practice was canceled. We had rain, so there was no way they were going to play. Luckily I checked my e-mail in enough time to know, made getting dinner ready a lot easier.

TV's new season is in full swing and so far I've not been too disappointed in the shows. Of course a few shows have been taken off the air, it always happens in time.

Things around here are as crazy as ever, stuff always happening and just figuring out how to keep up with it as it comes. I've been spending way too much time on FaceBook, but having a blast keeping up with people and getting in touch with those that I've not heard from in years.

Our fun times in the cul-de-sac will probably be ending up shortly, the weather will turn and the kids won't want to play outside as much. Heck, the parents won't want to be out there as much either...lol. Well, we're hoping to start up a house-crawl type of thing to get us all together but inside in the cooler weather. On the upside, we've come to realize that we have some really cool neighbors and that's always a major plus.

Oh, the normal update...my weight...well it's been up and down. The last week I was down again, so that was good. I know each week can lead to something different but the hope is to not get too caught up on the number and deal more with my actual health and well-being. Here's hoping I remember that on Thursday when I go for weigh-in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home