So much has happened, as always, and I can't catch up with it all...but here we go...
Tonight was Jackson's first soccer practice and he had fun. I'm a total soccer mom and I wanted to keep telling him what to do. I had to hold myself back so I wasn't one of "those" moms. I realize that Tuesday and Thursday are nights that I have to do crock-pop meals or something so that we are able to eat at a decent time, even with having done that tonight we still ate pretty late for us.
Today Nathaniel had another check up with the ophthalmologist and he's feeling a little better about his eyesight. He'll still most likely need glasses when he's little and just walking, but at least we have a little more leeway on that than we thought.
Jackson's been in school for a little while now and getting used to it all. Tonight we go for Back to School night and get even more information from the teacher. So far he likes it. I'm not really gotten into a schedule yet with him gone, but that's because there has always been something happening during the day since he's started. Tomorrow might be the first semi-regular day for me and Nathaniel.
Joe had the V and is still healing from it. Ice and vicodine have become very good friends of his.
My sorry butt has signed up for Facebook. Yeah, yeah, I know. Way to leap right into technology and the future, right? Plus, how old am I? Either way, I'm having fun. I'll just blame a friend/neighbor about it when push comes to shove...lol. (And you know who you are missy!) It's been great though because I've touched base with people from years back and I love that part.
I've been feeling old, but that's because my baby is at school a full day now and it's natural.
Oh, lost 3.6 lbs at my first week's weigh in last week. That said, I'll probably be up this week as my eating has been all over with the crazy schedule that has been going on around here. Well, scratch that to some extent...it's more because I'm making poor food choices and splurging more than I should.
We got our taxes finished up finally and now to just wait for our refunds and than the stimulus money too. I'm such a mom though, I'm figuring out what debts I'm going to put it towards. While on the other hand Joe is trying to figure out what he could convince me what new thing that we should get.
Jogging and running has come back into my spectrum again. I'm getting faster slowly, which is awesome. Now to be able to add free weight work back into it and I'll be thrilled.
My headaches have been back again. Don't ya just love it? I think it's lack of sleep, so we'll see if I can do anything about that. Probably not, but we'll see.
Nathaniel is loving cereal. Not the soupy kind he should be having, oh no. The full on, thick like oatmeal cereal. And, I've been putting apple juice in it. I probably shouldn't be doing that part, but it's getting him to eat it.
I know those are not the only highlights, but they are the ones off the top of my head.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home