8.21.2008

As of this morning I'm officially member of Weight Watchers that goes to meetings. Now I will say that this will cost me more to do the program via meetings, but it will be a good thing for me. Right now I think I need the extra support to get me through the slump I'm in. Plus, down the road it can lead me to the possibility of being a leader and working for WW. I can't be certain that will ever happen, but it's something I've thought about in the past anyway, so might as well keep it on the table now that I'm going to meetings and that is an option for me.

Sadly, I will say...my first meal after the meeting was IHOP. Yeah, I know, not so smart. The rest of the day wasn't so wonderful either. But, it's okay. It won't be a normal occurrence for me and we wanted to take Jackson out for a nice breakfast after he was so good at the meeting and sat so nicely.

We went to the school today and took Jackson to see his teacher. He did pretty well, just wanted to play. We were able to find out what other kids he knows in his class. He'll actually end up knowing 5 kids in the class, which is great odds for him to be comfortable.

For me today, it was all about my yearly girlie appointment. All went well. I am cleared until next year, that is of course with the assumption that there won't be anything seen in my test results.

That's about it from my small little portion of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home