8.20.2008

It looks like it might be our camera, not the memory stick, that is the problem. Joe was in the process of saving the pics from the NJ trip only to find out that these pics are messed up too. Even with a new memory stick, it's screwing up the pics. So, it seems it is probably the camera after all. Now to figure this out and when we'll get a camera that's in proper working order. Always nice to have this happen when your kid is about to start school next week and you have an infant in the house, plus, we have the block party which I was hoping to take pics at. Sucks ass!

In other news I've been eating like a freak tonight. I have definite control issues. I've been contemplating doing WW at meetings and stopping doing online since I've not been doing it anyway. I'll decide during the next week. With Jackson going to school I could take Nathaniel with me and go to Joe's meeting. I have to see, haven't decided yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home